1886 The thatched farmhouse was converted into a restaurant with club rooms and two halls.
1886-1936 Various different owners and tenants ran the Tivoli.
1 July 1936 Angela and Bernhard Sandschulte acquired the Tivoli from the beer wholesaler Tapking. The basic necessary renovations, mainly the plumbing, were done in a hurry, since as early as at the end of July, three shooting festivals were catered for.
From 1937 The hotel started selling ice cream with four ice cream vans.
1938 Herbert Sandschulte was born.
1939 For 10 days the Tivoli became a troop assembly point. Bernhard Sandschulte was drafted into the army. Angela Sandschulte continued to run the house alone.
1941 After a hard winter, with the onset of thaw and additional rain, sheets of ice came loose and dammed up the Scharmbeck brook. All cellars and the large hall were flooded.
1941 The first bombs fell in Scharmbeck, a neighbouring property was hit.
1946 The hall was reopened.
1957 The hall was enlarged to accommodate a capacity of 1000 guests.
1995 The restaurant was renovated as well as the Settenbeck room and the bowling alley, which was equipped with conference facilities.
2008 Das zweite Block-Heiz-Kraftwerk ging an den Start.